Wednesday 2 March 2016

February Favourites

So this month Ive managed to do my favourites early-ish. This month have gone by rather slowly, though there has been far too much Jeremy Kyle and Maury watching. Does anyone else have these on in the background when doing work? 

This month has been rather frustrating my internet has been down for most of the most, and my page views have dropped so low. I know my blog isn't as great as I want but I don't have the time or technical know how to make it as good as I want. I look at other peoples blogs and want to just delete mine but I know I can't be the only one who feels this. I love my blog though, hating it and loving it at the same time. I love posting and sharing my thoughts, but trying to get people to look at my blog is the hard part I hate. I'm not saying I want thousands of people to find my blog, but sometimes it feels so hard trying to find ways for people to know about your blog. I have decided for March I am not going to look at page views but just focus on my posts, if I ever find out the secret I will let you know.

Kiko Velvet Touch Blush 02 - I love this shade of blusher and I've found that this cream blusher can be blended really easily, I find some aren't very blendable.

Dove Summer Glow Lotion - I love this body lotion and it has given be a very light tan, I don't look tanned I know but I don't look as pale as I usually do around this time of year.

The Body Shop All in One Insta blur - This is fastly becoming my favourite primer, along with Benefits, this one is more in my price range. 

Spectrum Blusher Blush - From this months Birchbox, I love this brush so much, it is really soft and applies make up really well. I know this can be purchased off Birchbox but not sure where else sells it. There is a whole range of brushes and they are really well priced.

Necklace Accessorise - I love this necklace, it sits on your collar bone really nicely and was a bargain as was in the 70% sale, no longer in stores.

All My Friends Are Dead and 100 Ghosts - I love both of these books so much, I have wanted them both forever but finally I gave it and bought them both. I want to make books like these myself when I finish university.


Whats your favourites for this month?

Cheerio 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment