Monday 26 October 2015

Too Faced and the Balm Haul from T k Maxx T J Maxx




So the other day I went slightly overboard in TK Maxx the other day.



BareMinerals 

Stila Jewel Eye Shadow in Blue Sapphire - This is a lovely sparkly dark blue that will look great on, only problem is when I opened it the eyeshadow fell out on to me, all broken. Luckily onto my trousers so most of it is saved. Though this is rather annoying and will mean I will have to be careful when using this. 


Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Rock Candy as a rule I hate liquid eyeliner but I thought I would give this one a go, its a lovely brown sparkly eyeliner.

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Black Amethyst I love this eyeliner, I already have it in brown so when I saw the black I grabbed it.


Accessorize Mascara - I bought this as the packaging was just so beautiful. 

Stila Lipstick - I am not too sure about this shade but thought that I would give it a go.



Too Faced Colour Bomb - Eastwood Red Lip tint.

Too Faced Amazing Face- Warm Vanilla I bought this as it was only £7, but I have since tried and fallen in love with this.




Nails Inc - The Southbank a gorgeous light grey.

TooFaced Natural Kiss lip collection.


Too Faced Bronzing Palette


Tooth paste holder - silver and white stripped.

Jane Austen Quote Book


The Balm Voyage Palette - This palette is just so amazing with a selection of eyeshadows, lips and cheeks.

Camera weekly Planner.

I will do a full review of all these items in time. Hope you like what I bought.

What have you bought recently?

Cheerio
X



No comments:

Post a Comment