Sunday 13 December 2015

T J Maxx T K Maxx beauty buys the Balm Too Faced




So the other day, thursday I think. I decided to go shopping in t k maxx. I was so hoping not to buy anything but they has the balm and too faced.

First thing I counted as an essential was this face powder, my current too faced powder foundation is almost out so I grabbed this as soon as I saw. Even more amazing was this is the colour of the liquid foundation I got from T K Maxx the other day, meaning this should be the right colour.



Too Faced Soul Mates in Carrie and Big
So this is just the prettiest thing ever, just look at the bronzer, it is gorgeous. This blusher and bronzer set is making me really excited to try out. The colours look perfect for my skin tone.




The Balm Nude-tude palette
So this palette has been on my radar for a while so I was so excited when I saw this. The nude colours / brown vary quite a bit which I really like, with many having a shimmery tone to it. Below are my four favourite.


Swatches left to right
Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive

The first two are quite light but shimmery

Cheerio

X

No comments:

Post a Comment