Saturday 8 August 2015

Product Empties

So thought it was about time that I did a product empties post, as I've had my empties adding up in the corner of my room, so here we are. Let the empties begin...



Make Up


Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation in Medium 

Now if you have read any of my other posts you might know that I love this foundation (click here), so it comes as no surprise that I have finished one and have already repurchased and using my next one.

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation in Champagne

Now this I don't use as much any more due to TooFaced (click here) but I do still love this powder foundation it helps make my make up last for longer, have repurchased.

Benefit The Porefessional

Just realised how much of my empties is benefit (don't worry this is the last one), as you may know I do love this primer. And had many miniatures of it that I have been working my way through. This primer is my absolute favourite and looks great on its own without any foundation. Have finally got round to buying a full size of this product.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Surprise, surprise another primer...do love a good primer and this on comes in a close second (click here), I love this primer, its more waterbased than Benefits and is a great primer though unlike Benefits you can't wear it on its own. I have not repurchased this but I do have another one still so have a little while longer to decide if I did more than just my one primer for good.

Beauty


The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel 750 ml

Now this shower gel lasts really long and you don't need much as it lathers up really nicely, and has now changed my constant shower gel to this, I have also nearly finished this in Strawberry, but this smell is so lovely and have since repurchased it in this smell and also in Satsuma to try. On offer you can get this for only £7.20! 

And lastly its Soap & Glory (you knew it...)


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

Now I have been using this scrub for ages and have only just finished it, its not my favourite in their range as it isn't my favourite scent, but it works lovely and leaves your skin so nice and smooth. I haven't repurchased this and will probably not as I still have another 3 Soap & Glory in my collection to use and prefer the scents of the others in this collection.


Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion

I have been using this body lotion for the last few months and finally finished (also want to move on to a new one before I get to the end). The scent of this is really nice and leaves my skin so lovely and silky soft and so very affordable especially as there is nearly always a deal on in Boots. I won't be repurchasing this again just yet as I already have another of this as well as six other full sized body lotions left in my room (I know I hoard). 

Next I want to go back to Body Shops Coconut Body Butter though don't currently have it in so need to use up a few first. 

Click here for full review of this.


Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Lotion

Now this is the most popular of their body lotion range due to the smell, the smell whilst lovely isn't quite for me as I prefer their Breakfast Smoothie one. I have no intention on repurchasing this one at the current time due to my massive stock but would recommend that you go and check this out.


I hope you liked this post and let me know if you would like most empties posts.

See you tomorrow.

BYE

X


ps. do you know any benefit or soap & glory products that I should check out?










No comments:

Post a Comment