Wednesday 23 December 2015

Winter Outfit Look




 Jumper Dress: Next (last years)/ Boots: Red Kiss / Bag: Michael Kors (in different colour)/ Earrings*: T H Baker / Hat: Miss Selfridge


This year is nearly up and only just really got round to putting my outfits up on my blog, I'm one of those people that always thinks about something. I spend so longer thinking about things that I run out of room to do it.

Well on the 23rd of December, a whole 8 days before the end of the year, I have put an outfit up. Goals for next year is to try and upload at least one a week. This is my winter look as winter hasn't been cold at all really this year, definitely no snow to be had this year. 

In case I don't post again before christmas, Happy Christmas, I hope you have a great christmas and see you again soon.

Cheerio 

X

Disclaimer: all items marked with an asterisk have been gifted to me for promotional purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment