Thursday 6 August 2015

5 Product Weekly Review

So this week I thought I do a slightly different review, today will be all about hair care. Now I know my hair isn't in the best condition at the moment but thought I'd share with you five hair care products that I love. 



1. Bleach Reincarnation Mask

I though that I would try this mask instead of the Moroccanoil due to the massive price difference (was £4 on offer in Boots, usually £7). I've used this product a couple of times so far, the mask is quite a this cream with an okay smell to it. 

The application was nice and felt my hair becoming softer. 20 minutes later and time to wash it out, my hair has gotten better in its condition but not as good as Moroccanoil, though maybe with constant use it will be.

2.Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
I know I've reviewed this one before but its one of my favourite hair products that I'm using at the moment, it is a real miracle rescue hair product. Click here for full review.

3. Colour Restore Cool Ash

This is a product that I have used quite a few times in the last few weeks, it removes the brassy organy tones in your hair, it does wonders, and helps remove a lot of the brassiness. It is also a conditioner for the hair, it works at this but isn't the best hair conditioner though can be forgiven due to the removal of orange. 


4. Argan Oil Hair Treatment

This I have used on and off for a few months, putting it through my towel dried hair. I honesty haven't noticed anything change with my hair, so this is one I wouldn't repurchase.


5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioners are something that I have loved for ages and this is the first time I have tried the one for long hair, I really like this conditioner but I think I prefer some of their other 3 minute miracle conditioners. Damn thats a lot saying conditioner...


I hope you like this post, sorry about how late it is but might of been out shopping today...so expect a haul tomorrow (wanna say mini but it is quite a big haul...oops).


BYE

X


ps what hair products do you love the most? Need to try some new stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment